KP System of astrology is an excellent system of astrological predictions developed and advocated by the great Indian astrologer, late Prof. K.S. Krishnamurti. It is the most advanced system of astrology, which is away from the following flaws of Vedic Astrology.
- Generally many people might have experienced that predicting of timing of the events is very difficult or even impossible by using Vedic or any other system.
- Especially in case of twin births, birth charts of the both remain almost same in Vedic system. But, in exact sense, there is always a lot of difference in them.
- If you want a precise answer for any of your query it is very difficult to obtain in conventional astrology.
- In conventional horary astrology if more than one person approaches you at the same time it becomes very difficult to give accurate predictions, as their charts more or less remain the same.
Major Differences of KP from Vedic System:
KP System overcomes the shortcomings of conventional astrology and gives you the exact predictions. The following are the major differences of KP from Vedic System that make it a unique system.
- It gives importance to the divisions of constellations or stars of the Zodiac, which is obviously most needed for precise prediction.
- Further, in this system, each Constellation is further divided into 9 subdivisions called ‘subs’ based on Vimshottari Dashas Divisions System.
- K.P. System uses the most accurate K.P. Ayanamshas for making your birth chart.
- It uses Bhava Beginnings opposed to Vedic System that uses Bhava Centres.
- KP System is based on the principle that a planet gives results in its Dasha as per the lord of the star in which it is posited rather than by itself.
- The benefic or malefic results of a planet will be decided by the Planet’s Sub. Hence planet is the source, planet’s Star-Lord shows the effects and results, and planet’s sub explains final direction of that result.
- KP System applied its own unique concept of ‘ruling planets’ for powerful divine guidance to give exact predictions.
- This system is tested and found to give predictions for accurate timing of events.