Scorpio Strengths And Weaknesses
Scorpio is one of the most misunderstood signs in the zodiac. However, very few people fully understand Scorpio strengths and weaknesses. For the uninitiated, Scorpios are short tempered, stubborn, vengeful and dangerous. But did you also know that Scorpios are considered one of the most powerful signs in the zodiac? They carry some strengths which very few signs come close to and some people can only wish they had.
Following are some Scorpio strengths and weaknesses which help you understand a Scorpio person better. But first, let us look at some characteristics which can help you point out a Scorpio.
So, how do you spot a Scorpio in the group? A typical Scorpio man appears very calm and composed on the exterior. Not a person who talks much, he may sometimes even appear a bit reserved. But talk to him about his interests and you won’t take much time to understand that he has strong emotions and opinions about anything under the sun. He usually has strong physical features. Look into his eyes and if you see that hypnotic gaze which either strongly attracts you or frightens you, then you have spotted that Scorpio man.
A Scorpio woman is beautiful and charming and has this charm which can attract any man. She is self confident, strong and non-clingy and this is what attracts men towards her. She is secretive, intensely private and discrete. She can pull out all your secrets while she still stays an enigma for you. Ever heard of the femme fatale? Yes, she is the Scorpio woman.
Understanding a Scorpio completely is a near impossible task and it may take you a lifetime to understand them, as they are highly secretive. They are people who rarely want to be in the spotlight. A majority of them prefer to stay hidden and work in the background. While they prefer to be hidden, they like to explore all possible things. Another word for Scorpios is passion. This is not only limited in the area of love, but anything they do. There There is no half measure when it comes to a Scorpio. They immerse themselves completely in whatever they do, else they just don’t do it. There is hardly any other zodiac sign which comes even close to Scorpio in the department of passion.
Scorpios have opinions and they are very strong. Scorpios are known to be firm in their opinions and they usually look things in only two colors: black and white and nothing in between. Two things which attract Scorpios are power and mystery. As a result, all their resources and efforts are usually directed towards decoding mysteries and achieving power. Scorpio also signifies death and resurrection. As such, you will find most of them playing with fire. The usual professions they choose are those which are around danger and death. If not, you will usually find them choose professions where they can exert power.
Following are some Scorpio strengths which can make many of you turn green with envy.
- Scorpios are known to be mysteriously charming. Scorpio men are known to be mysteriously attractive to women. In fact, some astrologers even claim Scorpio men to be the James Bond of the zodiac due to their natural ability to charm and seduce almost any woman. A Scorpio woman can attract any man with her natural beauty, charm and strength. This maybe one reason why Scorpios have a lot of acquaintances.
- Scorpios can easily separate the wheat from the chaff. They have the uncanny ability and intuition to look through a person and decide whether a person is genuine or not. That is one reason why, though they have a lot of acquaintances, they have few very close friends.
- Scorpios don’t trust anyone easily. In one way this is good, since only the deserving people actually make it to their closest circle. And once you have made it to their closest circle, you may find them to be your most loyal friend, unless you deliberately step on their toes. Scorpios are also known to be fiercely loyal, faithful and dependable to their loved ones.
- Scorpios are considered the most secretive people in the zodiac. At the same time, you can also entrust them with your secrets since they wouldn’t utter a word about it outside. However, one thing you should make sure that the Scorpio you are trusting is non-manipulative (this is one negative trait).
- Scorpios are the most passionate lovers in the zodiac. And yes, this is one thing everyone told you about a Scorpio. No other sign in the zodiac can come close to Scorpios when it comes to love and passion. Now, don’t tell me this doesn’t make you jealous.
- If you thought you can get something done by a Scorpio by showering praises, you can conveniently forget it. Praises have no effect on a Scorpio since they know what they are and they don’t need to hear it from you. They however do expect you to be completely genuine and hate any kind of pretense.
- Among their other strengths, Scorpios are also known to be highly intellectual, dedicated, mentally strong, good problem solvers and influential.
- Now comes the fearful part of the Scorpios. These are things which you need to be really cautious about a Scorpio.
- Scorpios are highly jealous and obsessive. They can also be highly possessive when it comes to love.
- They are also known for their nature of being excessive about anything. The negative side of this is that a Scorpio can become extremely addicted to harmful things and may end losing his/her health and happiness.
- Scorpios are the bad guys of the zodiac when it comes to holding a grudge. And this is one trait the Scorpios are infamous for. A Scorpio rarely forgives and seldom forgets. If you have deliberately stepped on a Scorpio’s toe, no one probably warned you that only god could save you from a Scorpio sting. A hardcore Scorpio can go to any extent to destroy you even if it is at his/her own cost.
- Another trait Scorpios are infamous for, is their character of being manipulative. Remember, I told you to be cautious when entrusting a Scorpio with your secret. A Scorpio can use that secret to manipulate you and get things done.
- Among their negative traits, Scorpios are also known to be stubborn when it comes to their beliefs. They are highly averse to change and will go to any extent to prove that they are right.
Now that I have given you a detailed picture of the Scorpio strengths and weaknesses, you won’t be hasty to make a decision about a Scorpio anymore in the future.